ISO, Shutter Speed, Aperture, Focus. These are the most fundamental building blocks of photography. Modern cameras control almost every setting automagically, but that means you’re not in control of your pictures. Every photographer should know how to control the camera manually. This 3-part course covers the core concepts of photography that are as fundamental today as they were a century ago.
LEARN MANUAL MODE
- Understanding Exposure, Metering, & Manual Control
- Shutter Speed, Long Exposures, & Autofocus
- Controlling Background Blur & Other Key Camera Functions
- DSLR or Compact Digital Camera with Manual Control
- Interchangeable Lenses Highly Recommended
If you don’t already have this gear and plan to purchase new equipment, please consider registering for the Camera Essentials: Before You Buy class.